Terms & Conditions
We have the right to change and update these Terms and Conditions at any point.
The term ‘UKJB Services’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
44 Manor Way
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Buy purchasing from this website you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions listed below.
- I/We will not be responsible for Banned consoles once your item has been received. (all our PS3’s include the orignal Console ID’s and are fully tested and working before we dispatch)
- I/We will not be responsible for any software updates, including game updates or downloaoded content the customer has initiated
- I/We will not be responsible for damaged goods whilst in transit. (Insurance cover of up to £200.00 is included)
- All units will be security tagged internally and externally for unauthorised access, if removed this will void all returns including our 14 days returns policy and our 1 month, 12 month warranty.
- Please be aware of all the risks associated with downgrading.
- Mod menus are supplied free of charge, you are paying for the privilege of a downgraded PS3 only, not the software installed.
- You must not re-sell the “Read me CD” with this console or any other games console.
- I/We can not offer you any support until you have confirmed your customer pin number located on our CD
- BLACK OPS II mod menus can not be used with Zombies
- WE WILL NOT OFFER A REFUND FOR ANY MOD MENUS THAT HAVE BEEN DISCONTINUED even after you have brought your PS3, THIS INCLUDES NEW AND EXISTING CUSTOMERS.
- We offer no mod menu support whatsover with our “build your own PS3 page” or any of our PS3’s, any paid for Mod menu support must be made through the mod menu supplier, (contact details are available on request) we only offer mod menu support on our own “free pre-installed mod menus” (excluding any updates or software changes you the customer has made, other games can be affected by installing other mod menus to different games, if any of your games freeze or do not load correctly this is a clear indication that the above has been installed by the end user. (no support will be given)
- Parents and under 18 years old Please Note: We will not offer any support to a child under 18 years old, we must speak to an adult over 18 years of age to confirm that we can discuss any issues they may have.
- Only an Adult over 18 years of age can purchase from our website, If fraudulant transaction are made buy anyone under 18 years of age you will not receive a refund.
- We do not recomend you install any other mod menus to your system, this also applies to any games or homebrews (no support will be available)
- We are here to help you but please understand if any of the above has been initaiated (clause 11) we can only offer you very limited support.
Refunds (Mod Menus)
By reading our CD you also agree and understand these terms and conditions
1 months warranty is included for the faults listed below only (Excluded from the warranty and 14 days return policy are: Any software updates, banned consoles and any updates or software you the user has initiated/installed, IP address blocking or PSN account restrictions, we will not offer any support or refunds if you change any settings on your PS3, we will not be responsible for any downloaded content you install on the system and will not offer you any support (the above terms and conditions also applies to our paid 12 month warranty)
YLOD (yellow light of death)
RLOD (red light of death)
1622total visits,17visits today